Friday 11 February 2011

composition blog

Hi this is James Tomkins

My blog is going to consist on what we did and why and who done it.

as i was the first person and the curator of my group which we have nicknamed gaj i was the ideas man and my idea was to create a modern day version of macbeth and it developed into a trailer for shakesperes midsummers nights dream i like the idea of mixture of cg and live action, i then got into a group of me gaberiel boyle and alex tarry gabe was in charge of booking the venue and writing the script we got put behind two weeks because of avaliability and gabes granddad dieing alex was in charge of filming,texturing building and designing the bathroom scene helped composite and created story boards
I was in charge of casting animation tracking filming acting modeling textureing set design compositing head of morale, camera man basicaly everything research.

No comments:

Post a Comment